iWAM Consultant Certification
Have you reached the limit of colours, labels and boxes when it comes to understanding people? Move beyond personality theory with the iWAM and discover what understanding and measuring motivational patterns can offer.
What does the iWAM Measure?
Introduction to iWAM
- What does the iWAM measure?
- How is it different to other profiling instruments?
- How is it useful in People and Talent Management?
- What Reports are available?
- How you can become Accredited to use the iWAM?
The iWAM Certification will provide Coaches, Trainers and Consultants with:
- The basis for a profound coaching journey – where you will have the means to know your clients at an unconscious level, see their coaching issues instantly, discover the keys to building mastery, and use an understanding of their patterns as the basis of HOW to coach them
- A methodology for reliably and rapidly identifying the keys to performance and satisfaction in a role
- A Pair Report, for use in mediation and conflict management, or just to raise awareness of differences between a Leader and new Team Member
- A Team Report and Certification to work with Teams in the exploration of differences between fundamental motivational patterns
- The skills to read someone’s motivational patterns and thinking styles, predict their behaviour and communicate on the same wavelength by adjusting your own language patterns
- An individual consultation with the Trainer, post-training, on integrating your new Certification into your offering or internal services
For your own Personal Development
- Learn the 48 patterns that make your unique personality fingerprint
- Understand what will create passion and energy in your work
- Gain insight into how you are creating your current results
- Understand what key development areas will bring breakthroughs in your results
This Training is now available online as an E-learning Program
The e-learning program can be taken at your own pace, from anywhere in the world. You will work individually with pre-recorded videos, blended with individual LIVE lessons with a Certified iWAM Trainer.
What is the iWAM?
The remarkable 21st century instrument based on 48 unconscious metaprograms driving your attitudes, motivation, passion and performance at work.
The iWAM is a powerful profiling instrument that measures 48 unconscious ‘programs’ that we all have, in different levels and combinations.
Metaprograms are different to other ‘Personality Profiles’ because:
- They are cognitive processes that can be recognised in the language patterns that people use – how someone talks, not what they say
- They are context specific – we can have one in ‘life’ context and the opposite in ‘work’ context
- They can be changed through personal development and coaching – we have choice to change if we want
- Understanding metaprograms never involves judging or categorizing someone – instead, the iWAM provides a very accurate description of a unique and flexible human being.
What Does the Training Cover?
- Exploration of the 48 Motivational Patterns and understanding your own areas of excellence and unconscious competence
- Understanding the NLP and Psychological basis of metaprograms and their manifestation as the drivers of behaviours
- The link between iWAM and other theories of motivation
- iWAM Test Design: statistics, standard groups and culturally specific data
- Introduction and experience in using the different iWAM Reports – Individual, Pair and Team Reports.
- Skill building exercises in interpreting and delivering individual debriefs using the iWAM instrument
- Introduction to the Modelling and replicating excellence capabilities of the iWAM (accreditation in modelling is an optional further program for interested consultants).
If you are considering becoming an iWAM Consultant and have not experienced the iWAM personally, we offer a discounted individual debrief online (2 hours). When you go on to do the training, this cost will be discounted from your Course Registration.
What does Certification Include?
You will be accredited to:
- Sell iWAM Tests
- Interpret Individual iWAMs
- Interpret Paired Comparisons
- Use the iWAM with Teams
- Register Test Takers
- Run iWAM Reports
|Accreditation at In-Person Training
|Consists of 2 days in-person and 1 day equivalent e-learning, plus online ‘close-out’ meeting with the group. You will receive your own iWAM profile and one other iWAM Profile to Debrief.
Program Dates: To be Advised
In-Person: $1,818 ex GST
In-House Trainings available on request
|Accreditation via On-Line Learning
|This e-learning is a blend of virtual pre-recorded video lessons, and 4.5 hours of individual live contact with the Trainer. You will receive your own iWAM Profile and conduct a full debrief of the iWAM with another person as part of your assessment.
Availability: at any time
Online: $1,773 ex GST
Team Building ToolkitAn additional iWAM Profile to practice debriefingSoftware to self-manage your own invitations and generate the iWAM ReportsMarketing copy that you can rebrand’Insight into Action’ Worksheets for coaching development goals in the Metaprogramsand more…
Request an Info Pack about this TrainingYou will receive information about both the in-person and online learning options
About the Trainer
My name is Grace Minton, and I am a certified iWAM Trainer. I am also the owner/operator of The Inspiration Factory and an ICF PCC level Coach. I have a Post Graduate Diploma in Coaching, and another in HR Development. I have worked as an internal and external HR and OD Consultant, and professional Coach for over 12 years.
I have experience using the iWAM with my own organisational clients in team building and leadership development. I have also used it as a Coach in outplacement programs for leaders in transition, and in creating a Model of Excellence for use in Recruitment.
The iWAM and Models of Excellence
The body of knowledge about Metaprograms began with the practice of modeling excellence in NLP – finding out how someone extraordinary did what they did at an unconscious level. The iWAM is not just an amazing framework, it is also connected to powerful software that enables Modelling Credentialed iWAM Consultants to perform statistical analysis based on the contrast of high and low performers in a role. This, together with qualitative research and consultation with Management is used to create models that support organisations to ‘replicate excellence’ through recruitment and development.
- Discover the unconscious filters and motivators that contribute to high performance in the key roles that you depend on
- Attract candidates based on a match to these unconscious motivators
- Select people based on a fit between their motivations and the work they find most satisfying
- Have leaders who can connect to the motivations of new team members from day one on the job.
Creating a Model of Excellence involves an additional level of certification. Please contact us if you would like to learn about using the iWAM to create a Model of Excellence to use in your organisation, or with your own clients.
This course is part of a larger coach qualification training registered with the ICF by The Performance Solution. We deliver this under alliance in Australia. If you are a Coach, you can attend and receive 8 hours ACSTH, which are equivalent of CCEU points for recognition of training by the International Coach Federation.
Ph. 1300 161 175, or complete the form with your phone number and Grace will call you!