Register for the iWAM In-Person Certification Training with a Deposit
By registering with a deposit you will save your place on the course. The balance of your registration will be charged to you 30 days prior to the course commencing.
This is a 2 day Training + equivalent of 1 day as online learning.
- Exploration of the 48 Motivational Patterns and understanding your own areas of excellence and unconscious competence
- Understanding the Psychological basis of metaprograms and their manifestation as the drivers of behaviours
- The link between iWAM and other theories of motivation
- iWAM Test Design: statistics, standard groups and culturally specific data
- Introduction and experience in using the different iWAM Reports – Individual, Pair and Team Reports.
- Skill building exercises in interpreting and delivering individual debriefs using the iWAM instrument
- Introduction to the Modelling and replicating excellence capabilities of the iWAM (accreditation in modelling is an optional further program for interested consultants).
6 in stock